August 2, 2008

Metromint - water+mint


I had read about Metromint, basically mint flavored water (some have other add-ins). It kind of intrigued me. I then found them on sale, 10/$10 at Fred Meyer last week. So I figured I would give them a try.

I got the Orangemint and Chocolatemint. I was kind of excited to try them. I opened the Orangemint and took a sip. Then decided I did not really want any more. The Orangemint tastes like stale water with the peppermint gritty tooth paste stuff that the dentist cleans your teeth with, plus a hint of orange. As soon as the flavor hits my tongue, the association with the dentistÅ› office kicks in and makes me not want to swallow, even though I know itÅ› water.

The Chocolatemint was not as bad, it tastes like a less minty Andes mint, with a little stale water taste.

So, if you were considering Metromint water, I would say save your money. Buy a lemon or lime, make some other water that tastes yummy.

No comments:

Post a Comment