May 22, 2010

Lime & White Grape Iced Tea

I found this recipe for Lime & White Grape Iced Tea who knows when in who knows what newspaper. Recently while going through my zillions of recipes, trying to find one specifically, I came across the Lime & White Grape Iced Tea recipe. Decided it was time to make it.

And I'm glad I did. It's quite tasty. I've made two batches in the last week.

Lime & White Grape Iced Tea
2-4 servings

2 c chilled green tea (I've used Stash Fusion Green & White)
2 c chilled white grape juice
6 TBSP freshly squeezed lime juice** (2-4 limes, depending on size)
Sugar to taste, optional
Ice cubes
Small lime wedges, lime slices or grapes, for garnish

Put green tea, grape juice and lime juice in a medium-size pitcher; stir well. Add sugar if desired.
Pour tea mixture into glasses filled with ice. In each glass, float lime wedges or add a bamboo skewer threaded with grapes or lime slices.

** I'd start w/ about 3 TBSP, then adjust by taste. With 6 TBSP it was definitely strong on the lime flavor.

No comments:

Post a Comment