July 1, 2010

Cah-razy cat

Last night we're heading to bed. I wonder aloud where our cat Norman is. Husband says he may be in the garage, as he'd gone in and out. Since I was still up, I went downstairs to look.

Open the garage door, call Norman. I hear a meow, some rustling. No cat. I turn on light, hear more rustling, still no cat. Look around.

here's how I found him


He's managed to climb up onto our shelves we built last summer. Standing on tip toes, my fingers reach maybe 2 inches above the wood.

Norman just sat there and meowed at me. I tried to figure out how he got up there, because I couldn't help him down. I looked at the other side, and he wandered back through the boxes, across the shelves, then down onto the top of the car, and onto the floor.

yes, my cat is crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment