December 15, 2005

Happy happy birthday baby...

Today is the birthday of my wonderful husband. Happy birthday Kevin!

Sometimes I sit and wonder how I got to be your wife... it's just so great! I thoroughly enjoy being lazy with you, lying awake late at night talking instead of sleeping, hanging out with Norman, sleeping late with you on a Friday (hooray for 4 day weeks!), cooking together (your refried beans are WAY better than mine!), riding to work with you (it was lonely this morning), walking the neightborhood with you, working with you and so many other things.

You are incredibly intelligent, and I'm proud of you for all you know and can do. I know I don't understand it all, even when you explain it to me, but I am impressed (I think my mind's not big enough to hold the info). It's cool to have others tell me how impressed they are with your knowledge.

It's fun to be part of your creativity - who else could create a great mini-golf hole from cardboard, a rotisserie oven, some tin cans and tinsel? You have so many great ideas, and I enjoy watching you make them come to life.

You say you're a slacker, but so many people see your hard work and appreciate it. You're one of the hardest workers I know. Sometimes to the point that I feel I am not pulling enough weight and then I get frustrated, but it helps me to work harder and not slack off.

It makes me happy to know that we're not in debt and living paycheck to paycheck. I'm glad that we're not big spenders, and that you cause me to be a bit more frugal than maybe I would be without you... Granted, sometimes I wish I were getting diamonds, but I really am getting so much more in having a house and being financially secure.

Thank you for having patience with me, and for loving me as I am. You are a beautiful person, and each day I thank God for you. My heart feels it will burst because I am SO happy being with you!

I love you forever!!

1 comment:

k2h said...

that was downright awesome! as reward for eachother this year my wife and I both forgot eachothers birthday. I suppose that makes our new years resolution to remember it next year. kevs a fortunate guy!

Post a Comment